I would like to give a shout out to our local Baltimore DJ here, James Nasty! James and I tore it up together at REV a few weeks ago when we hosted a Bmore Club spin night at REV Spin Studio – The house was packed!
Baltimore Club Music is a blend of hip hop and chopped, staccato house music.
I taught spin as he did his own spinning on the table. James and I planned for most songs but I wanted some surprises for myself too which was so much fun! James works in various clubs throughout Bmore like Red Maple…but I am pretty sure I am converting him to the fitness scene with me. You can find his music on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Spotify. Check out his profiles below:
Follow James on social!
Here was our playlist from our REV Happy Hour Ride theme, you can find these songs on his profiles.
- James Nasty – Them Do It Horns
- Rod Lee – Feel The Burn
- Dj Sliink – Put Cha Back In It
- Rod Lee – Dance My Pain Away
- Dj Tameil – Rude Boy Giddy Up
- M.i.a. – Paper Planes (Scottie B Remix)
- Rod Lee – Feel Me
- Rod Lee – Let Me See What U Working With
- Dj King Tutt – Black Democrats
- Dj Technics – Mr. Postman
- James Nasty – Fan Dem Off
- James Nasty – Don’t Stop
- Rod Lee – Rump
- Dj Technics – Ride Dat Thing
- Dj King Tutt – Work That Ass Off
- Rod Lee – Sweet Dreams
- Chavy Boys of London – Friday Night Flu
- Dj Technics / Debonair Samir – Charlie Brown
- Dj Imfamous – Pop That (Drumline)