Ahhhh! It’s the end of the wonderful long weekend. And oh yes, we enjoyed the sun, beach, friends, BBQs, cocktails, food…and we pretty much enjoyed it ALL. WEEKEND. LONG. No worries. It’s about balance and enjoying life! But it’s time to bounce back from the long weekend and start feeling better sooner.
Here are some of our quick fixes – these will help get you back on your A-game, feeling good and eating right. Even though it’s a short week it’s not too late. Don’t give up on eating and working it out. You will be glad you did!
- Drink 2 Liters of water per day
- NO sodium (salt makes you look/feel bloated)
- NO coffee (caffeine dehydrates you)
- NO food after 8pm
- Apple cider shot in the morning (check out our favorite recipes!)
- Prep ahead for meals and workouts
- Keep meals simple. Lean and green!
- AM cardio for 30 mins
- PM weights or cardio for 60 mins
Now start tackling the short week and get back to it!